We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As a Growth Marketer, you will play a crucial role in designing and executing initiatives that will fuel our growth. You will act at every stage of the customer journey from online acquisition campaigns to CRM and retention mechanics.
What you'll work on
- Design, execute and analyze online marketing campaigns on all channels, including SEO, SEA, Paid Social, CRM and Referral partnerships.
- Launch growth experiments, run A/B tests and iterate on initiatives to optimize our acquisition strategy.
- Build workflows and email sequences that will drive retention and repeat
- Collaborate closely with our Brand team for impactful creatives and messaging.
- Collaborate closely with our Data team and Product team and contribute to our squad’s roadmaps.
- Analyze performance and set up reports to continuously optimize our growth strategy.
Who you'll be working with:
- You will be part of the Marketing and Communications team, and report to our Head of Growth Marketing.
- Your role is European: you will work from our office in Paris, for all the European countries where Getaround operates.
- You will work closely with our North-America team to share best practices and mutualize efforts whenever possible.
What you will bring to the team
- 3-5 years of experience in Growth / Performance marketing in a startup environment or digital agency.
- A proven technical skill set covering campaign management on main advertising platforms (Adwords, Facebook ads, Instagram Ads, etc.), as well as automation and tracking. Experience with mobile acquisition strategies and CRM is a plus.
- A strong analytical mindset and data-driven approach.
- Excellent written skills that enable you to build powerful emails and ad copies.
- Good understanding of online marketing and advertising, and curiosity for growth techniques and social media.
- A creative spirit and startup mindset, with a desire to learn from peers and share your knowledge.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance