We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
The Claims Management team
- When a damage occurs during a rental, our users count on us to deliver the best solutions, as quickly as possible. We are caring and focused people. Our user satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we are very attached to it.
- During our daily conversations with our clients we are the first in line to receive their feedback and to pass it on to the product team. We are constantly on the lookout for new suggestions to make which could help us improve Getaround’s service.
- You will join an international team of 7 passionate claims managers at our headquarters in Paris.
- You will report to Margaux Cosquer, Europe Head of Claims.
- Efficiently help our users when facing one of the worst things that could happen with a rental : their car being damaged.
- Manage damage claims with our Owners and Drivers
- Assess what happened during the rental
- Steer our users into the most appropriate resolution channel (friendly resolution, insurance loss adjuster, picture-based damage valuation...) to ensure a fair, swift and cost-efficient solution to the case
- Make decisions and arbitrate complex situations
- Handle a portfolio of power owners, giving them dedicated management with monthly phone calls to follow up on their ongoing claims & build a trusted professional relationship with them
- Suggest and challenge the current rules & processes to improve the experience for our users and for the team
What does the job look like?
- There is no routine, and you’ll constantly be faced with many different types of challenges. You’ll get to run a lot of investigations, treat new claims everyday as well as the back-and-forth communications with the owners, drivers, the insurance company, the experts etc. We pride ourselves on our strong team spirit, and we’re always keen to help users and other team members.
- Must have
- You are able to empathise easily, and you can inspire trust to our users
- You are attracted by complex situations and know when and how to maintain your position
- You are detail-oriented and able to detect/investigate suspicious / fraudulent behaviours
- You are an innovative thinker and you are always ready to suggest improvements to our service
- Your written and spoken French is faultless
- You have a good level of English
- Good to have
- A good level of Flemish would be a big bonus to be able to help our Belgian team when needed
- You are passionate about mobility and/or have experience in claims management
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.