Your rental price includes:
- Rental price: A rate for the car set by the owner
- Mileage: The included mileage depends on the duration of your rental. Learn more about the mileage allowance.
- Insurance & roadside assistance: Full coverage for all trips. (Due to insurance requirements, all drivers 25 years and under are additionally required to pay a young driver's surcharge of £39 per trip.)
- Getaround service fee: A small fee that helps us keep the platform running smoothly.
Your final rental price will depend on several factors, such as the duration of your trip and the cost of insurance (dependent on the car category).
The rental price does not include:
- Fuel: If you return the car with less fuel than it had at the start, you’ll be charged for the missing fuel plus a refill fee. More information on our fuel policy.
- Extra mileage: If you plan to drive further than the included mileage for your rental, add a mileage package when booking to increase your mileage allowance. If you drive more than your mileage allowance, you’ll pay for the extra miles after the rental. Learn more about the mileage allowance.
- Plus or Premium protection plan (optional): Add this option to reduce the fees you’d have to pay in case of damage or an accident. More information about protection plans.
- Additional fees: You’ll incur extra charges if you return the car late, dirty, or far away from where you were supposed to bring it back.