Your rental price includes:
- Rental price: A rate for the car set by the owner
Mileage: Rentals up to 8 hours include 24 miles for the first hour, then 12 miles per additional hour after that. Rentals 9 hour or longer include 120 miles per day, limited to 720 miles per rental.
Insurance & roadside assistance: Full coverage for all trips
Getaround service fee: A small fee that helps us keep the platform running smoothly.
Your final rental price will depend on several factors, such as the duration of your trip and the cost of insurance (dependent on the car category).
The rental price does not include:
- Fuel: If you return the car with less fuel than it had at the start, you’ll be charged for the missing fuel plus a refill fee. More information on our fuel policy here.
- Extra mileage: If you drive more than the included mileage, you’ll be charged for the extra. More information on mileage here.
- Insurance excess reduction (optional): Add this option to reduce the fees you’d have to pay in case of damage or an accident. More information here.
- Additional fees: You’ll incur extra charges if you return the car late, dirty, or far away from where you were supposed to bring it back.