You must make sure you meet our insurance conditions. In particular, you could invalidate your insurance cover as a driver if:
- You let someone else drive during the rental.
- The rental is not paid for online using a payment method in your own name.
- You do not sign the rental agreement.
- You are not present at check-out to return the vehicle.
- You return the vehicle outside the rental period.
- You visit a country that is not explicitly permitted (view list).
You must also note that you are not insured for some accessories or certain actions – you will be responsible for the following:
- Any damage to the inside of the vehicle (seats, glovebox, etc.)
- Losing the car keys
- Any breakdown caused by you using the car incorrectly
- Any aggravation of damage or a breakdown