We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- To foster carsharing in any cities by making it visible and accessible on-street, the Partner Development team works closely with municipalities to be granted with some parking spots. We meet and convince them, and once cars are launched, we develop long lasting relationships with municipalities.
- Your mission will be to help us contact, convince and develop relationships with new cities as well as support the launch of our onstreet fleets by coordinating operations with both cities and our fleet partners..
What you'll work on
- Help us build the contact and conversion plan with small to big cities
- Help us apply to various tenders
- Support city operational launch by coordinating with cities and fleet partners
- Help cities understand the impact of the program by building data reports
Who you'll be working with:
- You are part of the Growth team, reporting into Dimitri, our Public Affairs Manager. You will work both with people in charge of mobility projects and our largest fleet partners.
- You graduated from a business school, political science or equivalent
- You are looking for a full time job
- You have a first experience in business development / project management / public affairs, ideally in a startup or fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in both French and English
What you will bring to the team
- Strong willingness to learn and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You have both an analytical mind and good presentation skills
- You are organized, autonomous and rigorous
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).