Back to jobs listings
Junior IT Support Technician
Other - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You will be in charge of the tickets sent by our French employees through our service desk (Freshservice) and of the everyday IT needs (hardware and software) in the Paris office.
What you'll work on
- Provide local support to users on desktops and IT devices (telephony, videoconferencing, printing, etc...)
- Prepare, install the workstations (hardware, software, MDM), and connect them to our network.
- Monthly event setups and Livestream
- Monitor the inventory of computer stations and peripherals (Mouse, Keyboard, etc.)
- Iterate on our network setup in our Paris offices
- Regarding maintenance, you will
- Answer questions from employees regarding applications and operating system - mostly MacOS
- Diagnose and intervene on IT software issues
- Be the point of contact with manufacturer/providers/publishers in the event of an incident
- Make improvements following our users’ needs
- Manage printers, broadcast/presentation devices, video-conferencing systems & network in our offices
- Participate in reorganizations (moving workstations, new offices, etc.)
Who you'll be working with
- You will be directly reporting to Michael and will work closely with Laura, our Paris office manager, and J, Director of Operational Excellence & Systems.
What you will bring to the team
- 0 to 1 year of experience
- You have a service mindset.
- You really like helping people regarding technology while being able to balance your helpfulness and the company's strategy
- You are autonomous, curious-minded, and have good self-learning capacities
- You are rigorous, responsive, and have good interpersonal skills
- You are familiar with Gmail and Google apps
- You are familiar with Mac OS
- You are comfortable with the English language (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.