Back to jobs listings
Product Manager - Trip Experience
Product Management - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
All product people at Getaround share the same goal: providing an outstanding experience to their users. At Getaround, this is not only achieved by creating the sleekest product possible ; we are also inventing new mobility use cases and reshaping the car-sharing industry as we go along.
- As the PM for our Trip Experience squad, you’ll be in charge of making sure that every trip is frictionless for the driver.
- In particular, the Getaround Connect flow, our self-service solution. We’re aiming at being more convenient than owning a personal car, and to do so the app should be: clear enough so that you always proceed to your next action without having to think of it, delightful enough to reflect in user satisfaction and repeat usage, and simple enough to disappear in front of the actual purpose of their trip.
- This means you’ll think as well of everything not app-related, anchored in the physical world, and what a great car experience means for any type of trip.
- You’ll drive a team of great developers, designers and data analysts through the full product cycle: problem identification, research, ideation, design, development, and launch.
- You’ll set the product strategy and empower the team to come up with great solutions.
- You’ll be responsible for shipping high quality features on both our website and mobile apps.
What you'll be working on:
- You’ll be responsible of building the roadmap! But here are some examples of projects that you could work on:
- Support a fully offline-compatible pickup and return process with Bluetooth (for underground parkings), and revamp the pickup-return flow
- Rethink the app when driver and owner flows are completely separate
- Deep integrations with iOS / Android SDKs : photo&video capturing (AR someday?), local notifications, local database, …
- Integrate telematics & hardware features in our user flows, dealing with several providers APIs and SDKs
- Interactions with new generations of in-car infotainment (CarPlay, Android Auto)
- Multiple drivers for the same trip
- Unify the “self-service” and historical “key handover mobile agreement” flows
Who you'll be working with:
- Our product team that you will join is made of 5 PMs, 2 Product Data Analysts, and 5 Product Designers, all working jointly with our 23 people tech team. Big enough to take the time to deep dive in the features you will build, small enough for your personal contribution to have a large impact on the company.
- You will form a squad along with 3 developers (iOS, Android, back-end), one product designer, and one data analyst.
- You will report to Raphaël our Head of Product for the 'Carsharing' Tribe
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Already shipped a quality mobile app (which usually means a minimum of 2 years of experience). Bonus points if you’re always eager to hear about the latest news at Google I/O and Apple Keynote 📱
- Gifted communicator (oral and written)
- Fluent in English
- Strong desire to make our cities better places to live by having a real impact on the Mobility sector
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Oslo and Amsterdam
- We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!