Back to jobs listings
Connect Ops - Data & Operations Manager
Market Operations - Paris - Full-time
There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked more than 95% of the time. Getaround is building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared.
A crucial step is for us to install telematics devices on thousands of new cars every month. We are hiring a Data & Operations Manager to master the supply chain and logistics operations of these telematics devices.
- Installation of telematics devices
- Measure number of devices installed, lead times, costs, stock levels etc
- Check that installations and device activations happen within SLAs for all cars
- Optimize installers' plannings
- Identify areas for improvement in the installation process and work on them with other teams in the company: product, growth, operations...
- Stock management
- Update stock data based on install/deinstall operations
- Build forecasts for device needs and device stock
- Data & analytics
- Analyse KPIs in each market for each type of installation process - direct booking, one off installations, bulk installations… - and recommend improvements by market / vendor / owner category
- Check that invoices are consistent with installations and SLA data
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain management or data/analytics role
- Comfortable with analytical tools and dashboards: Excel, Tableau...
- Experience with tools such as MySQL is a plus
- Problem solving mindset
- Fluent in English and French
- Based in Paris, part-time remote work possible
What we offer:
- Getaround is a fast-growing startup with European HQ in the centre of Paris. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and chart their own course at Getaround.