Back to jobs listings
Human Resources Manager
People & Culture - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Reporting to the VP People, you participate in the definition, implementation and monitoring of the HR strategy. You are a true business partner of managers and the Exec team. You will work with the Office department and the Human Resources Administration department which are responsible for personnel administration (setting up employment contracts, monitoring trial periods, perks, etc.)
What you'll work on:
- A/ Recruitment
- Assistance to teams in their recruitment campaigns:
- Upstream: validation of each job description, definition of the recruitment process for each position, publication of offers on the website and online networks
- During the recruitment process: monitoring of the adequate recruitment process by operational teams, interviews with candidates, potentially direct approach of candidates
- Downstream: monitoring of the integration of the newcomer between their signing of the job offer and their arrival in the company
- Follow-up of newcomers: ensure their successful integration in the first months following their hiring
- Deployment of the employer brand: in charge of all actions to consolidate it
- B/ Development of talent development and of the HR culture
- Daily support for teams in their skills development by ensuring the implementation of dedicated training programs to support the objectives of the organization.
- Monitoring of performance (achievement of objectives set by their managers) and of engagement (regular engagement surveys)
- Ensure compliance with procedures (respect for deadlines, processes, etc.), applicable legislation and compliance, in collaboration with the legal department and the HR Administration department,
- Maintaining a positive work culture, in collaboration with employee representatives (“CSE”) and the "Office" department
- Assistance in the management of social relations with the CSE.
What you'll bring to the table:
- You have significant experience in an HR / People role, focused on talent recruitment and employee engagement.
- You also have solid experience in defining and implementing HR policies
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive, and you are committed to being a partner of operations.
- You have good communication which allows you to build quality relationships.
- You have a good analytical and synthesis mind, you have a solid knowledge of labor lawYou are recognized for your adaptability, your listening skills and confidentiality.
- You like to work in a team.
- You have a very good level of English which is our working language (a large part of the employees are not French native)
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).