We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- We are looking for an HR specialist who will support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. You are a true business partner of managers and Management, and you will contribute to having our talents grow and making the company a better place to work.
What you'll work on:
- Support managers and team members in their every day HR issues
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and processes
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans, and more generally actions to increase employee engagement
- Follow-up of newcomers: ensure their successful integration in the first months following their hiring
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Ensure compliance with procedures (respect for deadlines, processes, etc.), applicable legislation and compliance, in collaboration with the legal department and the HR Administration department,
- Assist in the social relations with employee representatives (“CSE”).
Who you'll work with:
- You’ll be reporting to Nadège, our VP People & Legal, and collaborate with her to help build a solid HR culture.
- You will work with the Office department and the Human Resources Administration service which are responsible for personnel administration (setting up employment contracts, monitoring trial periods, perks, etc.)
What you'll bring to the table:
- 6-8 years of experience in an HR role, focused on employee engagement and involving the definition of HR policies
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive, and you are committed to being a partner of operations.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a good analytical and synthesis mind, with a problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- You have a solid knowledge of labor lawYou have experience in a start-up environment
- You are fluent in French and English which is our working language (a large part of the employees are not French native)
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).