We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Your mission is to help the Account Management team build an engaged and always growing community of trusted professional fleet partners across Europe.
- You will work on the large fleets segment, present across France, Germany and the UK, to help them find the optimal operational model and grow.
- You will be the main contact at Getaround for Key Accounts, i.e. the largest fleet owners (mobility players operating more than 100 cars), to help them achieve their goals on the platform, ultimately making them grow the size of their fleet in a sustainable way.
What you will do:
- Onboard Key Accounts, including setting up their fleet, training and assisting them in sourcing parking/cars.
- Maintain a strong partnership with Key Accounts on a monthly or weekly basis depending on their needs, to review their performance and help them improve.
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of Key Account performance and following up on improvement areas including pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Challenge them on their business plans and cost structures to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve on Getaround
- Act as the Key Accounts’ voice within Getaround to escalate internally challenges and blockers in the Key Accounts’ experience.
Who you will be working with:
- You are part of the Account Management team reporting to Alexandre, closely working with Julien, Dimitri and Nathan, and the Supply department.
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting or in an account management position within a startup or a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong partnerships, from both a customer success and a growth revenue perspective.
- Strong communication skills: solid relationship management, diplomat, problem solver
- Strong analytical skills and data driven to be able to monitor and improve KPIs
- Highly motivated and self driven to be autonomous
- Fluent in French and English is required (German/Dutch as an additional language is appreciated but not mandatory)
What we offer:
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria. We have headquarters in San Francisco and European offices in Paris and Oslo
- A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 2 days of remote work per week (we’re also open to full remote applications). Like all our employees, you’ll get a monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force. A work environment where you’re empowered and can be authentic
- A Swile lunch card
- The latest Apple equipment
- Unlimited €30 vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- Health insurance