Back to jobs listings
Connect Telematics/Electronics Support
Market Operations - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked more than 95% of the time. Getaround is building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. A crucial step is for us to install telematics devices on thousands of new cars every month. We are hiring an Connect Electronics Specialist Intern to assist the operations of these telematics devices.
What you'll work on
- Help customer support evaluate the needs of maintenance and enable activation of vehicles on the platform.
- Ensure SLAs and fast responses on troubleshooting issues
- Quantify and categorize CS issues in order to generate better processes to prevent them
- Install and uninstall telematic devices on cars when needed (the candidate will be trained)
Who you'll be working with:
- Our Connect team in Europe is made of three people (with a Connect Operations Manager and a Senior Telematics technician).
- You’ll report to Marius, our Senior embedded telematics technician
- You’ll work hand in hand with our Customer support team and the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Tech-hardware / software savvy.
- Electronics certificate
- Proficient in professional French & English
- Comfortable with interacting and communicating with other teams and external collaborators.
- Have a problem solving mindset
- A prior experience is a plus, in technical support or installation
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).