We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You’ll have a central role in our supply operations team within the Growth department, ensuring we can equip thousands of new cars every month with our Getaround Connect technology. As the Operations Associate, you’ll master supply chain logistics, data, and telematics operations to help power the efficiency of our marketplace business.
What you'll work on
- Create streamlined processes: Identify ways to improve our installations, optimize our telematic operations planning, solve ad-hoc issues, and track results by analysing data and KPIs in each market.
- Analyse performance: Track and report on supply metrics to the team, including number of devices installed, lead times, costs, stock levels, and SLAs of operations and activations.
- Control cost and expenditures: Be involved in cost planning and management efforts, reliable KPI reporting, and incoming invoices of our installation partners.
- Manage stock: Stay on top of device inventory and update data based on install/uninstall operations, and build forecasts for future device needs.
- External and internal communications: Be our Getaround liaison with supply operations partners, and collaborate internally with various departments including the Product, Data, Growth, and Operations teams.
Who you'll be working with:
- Our Connect team in Europe is made of three (with a Connect Operations Manager and a Senior Telematics technician).
- You’ll report to Hannah, our Head of Connect Operations
- You’ll work hand in hand with our Product & Data team, and the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of experience in an operational, supply chain management or data/analytics role
- Comfortable with analytical tools and dashboards: Excel, Tableau...
- Experience with tools such as SQL is a plus
- Problem solving mindset
- Fluent in English and French ( another language is a plus)
- Based in Paris, part-time remote work possible
What we offer
- Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- This position is based in Paris, with flexible remote policy (up to 2 days of remote work per week).