We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
The carsharing revolution begins now.
How we work
We work hard but also value our time and optimise it.
- Offices in Paris, San Francisco, London and Oslo
- European headquarters located in the center of Paris, with rooftop terrace
- An international team of great and passionate people
- Good times: ping pong tournaments, getaway weekends, barbecues and more!
- A front row seat to witness the disruption of car ownership
Come work with us!
We’re looking for candidates with exceptional academic or professional background (and English fluency).
Applications should be written either in English or in the position’s office local language.
If none of the positions below correspond to your profile, you’re welcome to send an unsolicited application.
…or become a Getaround Entrepreneur
We’re also looking for ambitious entrepreneurs willing to work hand in hand with us to develop Getaround’s business.
Interested in launching your next-generation car rental business? Learn more about our offer
The Gender Equality Index
The Gender Equality Index was launched in 2018 by Muriel Pénicaud, Minister of Labour, and Marlène Schiappa, Secretary of State for Gender Equality and the Fight against Discrimination. The Professional Equality Index will be calculated every year.
From 1 March 2020, for companies with 50 to 250 employees, this calculation will be based on 4 indicators:
- The average gap in gross salary between men and women, for comparable jobs and age groups
- Pay rises awarded to women in comparison with men, whether they come with promotions or are personal raises
- The percentage of female employees given a pay rise after returning from maternity leave
- The number of women and men in the top 10 salaries
The results of the 4 above indicators are weighted and combined to give the company a score out of 100. A score of 75/100 is considered satisfactory; if a company falls below that score, it is legally obligated to take corrective measures to narrow the gender pay gap.
In the first year of publishing the Index, Getaround’s global score for 2019 on the Gender Equality Index is 84/100.
At Getaround, we strongly believe that diversity and gender equality are key elements to social progress and durable performance, and we remain committed to staying engaged in these topics in the years to come.